Exciting new in-house role with a leading national property business specialising in commercial property development, construction, property management, data services and all aspects of asset management services. This role will be based in Glasgow with hybrid-working options also available.
Working directly with the Head of Legal, you will advise on a broad range of matters including:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a range of industry specific and general commercial contracts.
- Working collaboratively with our internal and external professional teams to keep our projects on track.
- Proactively managing risk and identifying commercial solutions, whilst helping to achieve the Group’s strategic ambitions.
- Advising the wider Group on general legal and contractual matters.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation, case law and practice.
- Solicitor qualified to practice in Scotland.
- NQ-5 years’ PQE with a top-tier law firm or in-house, with a desire to gain wider in-house experience.
- An understanding of the property/ construction sector would be an advantage but not essential.
- The ability to work in a team orientated environment, as well as independently, and have high levels of initiative and motivation.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Investment in training and development .
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please contact:
David Thomson- Director
Tel: +44 (0) 141 244 0260