Leading UK business finance organisation is looking to hire a Legal Governance Manager to join their legal team in Glasgow where you will advising on a broad range of governance, risk and compliance matters.
- You will be responsible for managing legal risk, compliance and governance which will also include Anti-Money laundering.
- You will manage the reporting framework
- Responsible for the collation of information for annual compliance and insurance obligations.
- Monthly governance, risk and compliance reporting.
- Management and monitoring of all GRC policies including Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery, Data Protection, Risk Management.
- Annual compliance reviews.
- Maintain Legal Governance Risk and Compliance information.
- This role reports to the General Counsel and you will also assist in the production of information to support governance board and committees.
- You will the strategic lead in a wide range of legal governance and risk projects.
Legal background with experience in a legal risk, governance or compliance position.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to work in a niche legal risk role with a highly respected UK company.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please contact:
David Thomson, Director
Glasgow: 0141 244 0260